11.25.2014

DON'T WANNA WAIT UNTIL WE FINISH THE SHOW



MINT GREEN NEOPRENE COAT: *WHOLESALE7
PSYCHEDELIC PRINT SHIRT: *STYLE MOI
RIPPED KNEE JEANS: *LILYLULU FASHION
SEE THROUGH RAIN COAT: *GLAMOROUS
WHITE CLEATED HEEL PLATFORM SHOES: *PRETTY LITTLE THING

Yesterday it was soo windy! You should see some of the outtakes from this look, my hair is pretty much all over my face in all of them haha! These jeans are insane I've been wearing them all the time, they're really comfy and make my legs look fab. I had gone off skinny jeans but theres something about these which I really like, it might be that the fabric isn't really denim? Its kinda like stretch denim but they're so tight but so comfy yep I love them. Also the neoprene coat has returned I am still absolutely loving it, its not as warm as my other coats though so I decided to put my raincoat on underneath to block any gusts of wind!! I've got a super busy day over the next few days so make sure you follow my Instagram for lots of press day photos if you're interested in that!! Also I'm considering doing vlogmas just so I can get into vlogging, but idk if it will be too much of a commitment, I'm rubbish at editing videos it takes sooo long! But I can attempt it at least!!!

20 comments:

  1. Fantastic ! full od colours <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that coat is amazing and so crazy cool
    Love!

    Joana x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love everything about this outfit! Your coat is fabulous and looks great paired with your awesome raincoat which I already loved! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours and layering, perfect look <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great :) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHH IM IN LOVE WITH THE GREEN JACKET - this outfit is amazing

    ROSALINDIS// http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the whole thing! Awesome jackets x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing! Those shoes are fabulous and I love the jeans. I feel the same about Vlogmas, maybe next year :') xo

    LJLV | UK Personal Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the layering of those two jackets and the blouse!!

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh your hair is amazing! Such an intense colour!
    I absolutely adore this outfit, I want the clear raincoat!

    <a href="http://www.kindoflovely.com”>www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle</a>

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness the colours blend so beautifully together! I am now lusting for that coat!

    xx
    nat
    http://crashingfashionshouse.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all these colours together, and the plastic mac is the coolest!

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of the colours in this. Your shirt is actually amazing!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outfit and that plastic mac is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. too cute!!

    http://ahandfulofstories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete