7.12.2014

JUST NEED SOME CLARITY



KIMONO: *IN LOVE WITH FASHION - BRALET: *GYPSY WARRIOR - GOLD HOLOGRAPHIC SANDALS: RIVER ISLAND - MAXI SKIRT: CHARITY SHOP - BEADED SHAWL: CHARITY SHOP - NECKLACE: DRUZYDREAMS

I've been waiting for an excuse to wear this beaded shawl for so long until finally the other day my Gypsy Warrior package arrived and this studded corset/ bralet was inside, I think they go together really well. It does kind of look like I'm queen of the goths though, but maybe I enjoy being queen of the goths, it can be my new title. I also thought that it would go really well with my new orange tassel kimono from ILWF. I'm wearing a lot of kimonos at the moment, along with everyone else it seems but they're just so easy to wear, its like I've replaced my favourite oversized shirts with them as I always like to layer. I'm can be a bit weird about Kimonos though, I liked them to either be super long or quite short, the mid length ones look quite odd I think.

ILWF Have been kind enough to provide me with a discount code for all of you to use! Code KAYLA20 is valid until 31st July on all orders over £30!

9 comments:

  1. You put outfits together so well! Your right, the bralet and the shawl go together so so well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shawl is absolutely perfect, gorgeous outfit!

    www.lucyjlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The embroidery on the bralet is beautiful. Love the combination with the kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing look! Stunning style!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusings.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Estilo perfeito, muito inspirador

    http://psicotendencia.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning hun ^_^

    candycoatedfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's like gypsy chic! Love it for great inspo <3

    stylesbykat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete