9.04.2011

YOU MAKE IT SPILL OFF THE PAGE









I couldn't decide what colour to have my fringe today so I started off with having it yellow and then I didn't like that so I put some blue on it and I thought that looked better.. Then I thought I haven't had black hair for ages so I'll have some black and pink at the back and urgh I love it maybe at the end of September I will permanently dye it like this.

I have acquired a Lamb Of God top!! I think the strange screech I let out when I was in the charity shop may have shocked all the people in there but I kind of ran over to it like FINALLY I HAVE FOUND YOU THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE! Then the shop lady told me it was half price so I got it for the grand price of £1.75 which I was rather happy about. I also bought the flannel shirt on the same day, it was 99p. I bought the tights the day before and they were 50p which I thought were a bargain until I realized the motif was rubbing off, but hey what can you expect for 50p? The socks are from Primark and my shoes are again from a charity shop. I'm getting new glasses tomorrow I can't wait, everything will be clear again!

I've got plenty more outfit photos left to post. Recently I've been taking them all in one go, you may have noticed. Its because I can never be bothered to do it when I get home, so instead I leave it until I have a free day and then I put all the outfits I've worn that week back on and take photos.

I'm about to have a look at all the blogs that posted in my 'I'll check our your blog' post.

17 comments:

  1. Love it!
    http://remaining-namless.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have the best hair in the whole world X

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your make up!
    your tights are amazing!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh those tights are awesome. i wish i could change the colour of my hair daily like you, unfortunately i have dark hair so i'd have to go through the trouble of bleaching and what not which sucks.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, ahhhh! I need your tights, its not even funny. :)
    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are amazing. (p.s Im SO HAPPY you're following my blog! thanks so much!) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha thats what i did when i saw my nirvana shirt :D great photos! loving the outfit & hair x

    http://sophisticate-funk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww love it <3333


    omg pleaaase make a formspring account i have so many questions to ask youuu >//<

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, I love your hair sooo much. Also your style, I'm going to link you on my blog next time I update.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look awesome, great shirt and gorgerous tights! xx

    http://disco-in-moscow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. where did you get your tights from? I've been looking for some like them for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen Lamb Of God they are awesome! You have great looks. I'm following and can't wait to see more.

    Jade

    http://91peackykeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I just might be getting the biggest crush on you. STOP BEING SO FREAKIN COOL ALL THE TIME! Or, wait. Don't.

    ReplyDelete