4.04.2011

I'M SEARCHING FOR FRAGILE BONES











I should start telling people the names of the songs which my lookbook and blog posts are named as. This particular lyric "I'm searching for fragile bones" is from Evolution by Korn, who are probably my second most favorite band ever, Mr Manson being first of course!

In this look I am wearing a new top I bought last Thursday from Select! It was in the sale so obviously I had to buy it, there was another one which I haven't bought yet because sale items were buy one get one half price! I haven't worn the other one yet. I am also wearing a velvet skirt from primark which was £1! I have much love for primark sales! The belt was given to me by my grandma, I'm wearing it all the time currently, I think its my favorite accessory. I bought my tights from the Birmingham Rag Market but they were very flimsy and ripped easily, so I decided to rip them a bit more haha! Socks are from primark and the were given to me by my Nan.

Follow kayla hadlington

12 comments:

  1. This is awesome outfit !
    love your socks and tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, and those frilly ankle socks are the cutest x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks great, i love the photos, the outfit, the makeup, amazing! :)

    xx J

    vintageisthenewblackk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your middle parting. Love your top and sheer printed tights <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look lovely! charlotte clothier posted about this top too on her blog and how you guys found them together, they are so nice! i love how you've styled it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit! especially the top! so cute!
    and the middle parting suit your beautifully!
    the make up is beautiful too ^^
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. you and your looks are so gorgeous, your style kind of reminds me of tim burton? i love it!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit! this make up is great too.
    xo

    disco-in-moscow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg what a bargain!
    love the cute collar :)

    x
    ANPOVB

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a lovely outfit! really, I love your style (-:

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a sucker for peter pan collars and this top is lovely!

    ReplyDelete