3.02.2011

BUBBLEGUM




Jumper - Charity Shop
Leggings - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Headscarf - Nan's
Glasses - Specsavers

I'm really sorry I haven't been updating much recently. Over the past few weeks I've had college deadlines, portfolios to make and university interviews. Its also my birthday on Saturday, I'm going to be 18, which is kind of weird, although not weird at all but still very odd. I don't know what colour to have my hair on my birthday, I have pink, purple, orange, green, black, red and blue to choose from! I'm thinking of going for a very odd mixture but I'm still not sure what that mixture is going to be, any suggestions? Ontop of everything, I'm currently doing a project which I have to send off to Uni so they can decide if they want to give me an interview or not. Wish me luck!

12 comments:

  1. maybe a purple light blue mix?? it will suit you... :D like on the picture but upside down :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these pictures, you're so cute!
    <3 http://eccentricdaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your hair! does the dye come out easily? i'm planning on dying my hair ba lilac, but i dont want it to stain my hair :) your beautiful, your looks are lovely, and your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hair-sweater combo is fantastic! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy early Birthday. I also, wish you luck! For your hair, i suggest maybe picking your two most favorite colors or base if off of something you adore :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures, great you!
    xx

    lesimple.sk

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your hair!
    love,

    KRISHNA

    http://phasie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. what are you hoping to study at university and where ??
    i'm off next year too so i was just wondering where you were thinking of x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like only color in the fringe, and with all those colors you can do a gradate (like black-purple-pink) :) but it's only my opinion.
    Good Luck with your proyect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have just stumbled across your blog from Bloglovin and absolutely love it!!
    Are you thinking of doing fashion at BCU??
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit!Your sweater is amazing **


    http://callitfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete