3.30.2011

BLOODY NAILS


I found a picture of nails like these on tumblr, I clicked on the source (link) obviously, those ones are better than mine but, I really liked them so I thought I'd try it out.

I'm pretty rubbish at painting nails, I have a really unsteady hand.. I liked the way they turned out though! There a bit chipped now, seeing as I've been opening boxes all day at work, but I think that just adds to the effect. I might do them in purple or black next time or something like that..

15 comments:

  1. woow you're like taylor momsen here.
    beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've just scratched someone's face like a cat. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome. I really can't do this kind of thing! My hands just don't stay steady enough x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome nails!
    x

    disco-in-moscow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those nails look amazing!

    Georgie
    xx

    http://styleprincessdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice nails! i think i saw the tut here : http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/bloody-naaaiils

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha cool

    maja-vonava.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks great ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo kayla! i know poppy! add her on facebook! shes so lovely! she lives near me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Inspiring! Great idea :D
    //www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete