1.01.2011

NEW YEARS EVE



As you can tell, I'm quite obsessed with these velvet leggings at the moment, I think they were a real bargain seeing as I actually got them in the sale in primark, I mean, who would not want these? Well I can think of a lot of people but thats not the point they are amazing, and only £3 which I do believe is an excellent bargain. I bought the top on thursday from a Charity Shop, they were also having a sale on all the christmas/ party wear/ anything that sparkles, so I managed to get this top for £1.25 along with a gorgeous gold shimmery cardigan which I will probably post at a later date when I find something to wear it with. I'm wearing my converse/pump-like high heels which were from select, once again in the sale, for £9, and the cardigan is from a charity shop also.

After I took these pictures last night I put one on lookbook then I rushed out of the house to go to my boyfriends for the new year, which was lovelyy. He cooked me a plate of yorkshire puddings! I love yorkshire puddings.

Happy New Year everyone!

20 comments:

  1. Love your blouse! Hope you had a great New Year-

    www.brianathismoment.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really suit the pinky red fringe! Great outfit! Love it!!

    Georgie
    xx

    http://styleprincessdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aamazing! i love the velvet leggings! i want to get some now :). happy new year girl! so glad i found your blog via Style Diaries :).

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair! The colours look absolutely perfect when styled like that. Great photos, looks like you had a lovely new years :D

    Love your blog.
    -www.catch13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, and your hair looks amazing! Happy New Year to you too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is stunning! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you hair, and that blouse was such a bargain! Happy New Year!

    http://thisisthefword.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the velvet leggings! I got a velvet skirt for like £3 in primark too.

    I love your hair aswell by the way (:


    Lizzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your new hair loads <3 such a nice colour.
    i have those leggings too, they're so comfortable!

    http://afluorescentadolescent.blogspot.com/ x

    ReplyDelete
  10. awe i love your hair, and i absolutely adore those leggings! as always, your blog is lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. kayla, those leggings are FITTTT. Unfortunetly there are no more colourful velvet leggings left in the shitty little primrk in my town, though i did manage to get a red velvet bodycon skirt :D wooooo. Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. :OOO you always got good stuff with good price wow!!!! Happy new year to you too :) >:D<

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your leggins and your hair! you are so beautiful!
    happy new year, xoxo (-:

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing, I'm loving those leggings <3 Such a good bargain too!

    Happy New Year xoxo

    www.candycoatedfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww I really love ur new hair !!!!!
    I dyed my hair red too
    Awesome style:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the leggings and the viv bag
    xx
    http://ameliadontshout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooh i love your hair, it really suits you! love the leggings and top, you really pull them off! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love your leggings, I'm wearing a blue pair myself right now that I got for christmas.

    Hope you have a happy new year!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. DAMN GIRL!!

    Love your outfits!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete