12.31.2010

RED











































I decided to dye my fringe pink, I think I dyed too much of it haha, and it was supposed to be reddypink but I think its more red than reddypink but hey, its alright I suppose! Its a wash in wash out dye so it should have washed out by the end of the week although last time I did it it took about 2 weeks to wash out completely, but thats probably because my hair is bleached, when I used to use it on my black hair it washed out within a day and it wasnt really very effective.

I used Wella Shaders and Toners in Mahogany, just incase anyone wanted to know. I bought mine from Wilkinson but you can get it from Superdrug and Boots, I don't think they do it online but I did find it on the Loyds Pharmacy website here. Maybe next time I will use the Plum colour and dye it purple!

20 comments:

  1. i love red hair! i have basically the same colour hair as you (blonde) but its a bit darker. i was going to dye all of my hair a wash in wash out red while my parents were away but i was scared it would stain! i love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks amazing! It really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww ur hair is awesome!! I dyed my hair red 2 weeks ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! you look amazing (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME! I have temporarily dipdyed my hair ultra violet! it's in a can and it is so effective!

    That red is so cool!

    CAT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very nice, I like that look on you!
    Happy New year!

    - Lise Emilia
    liseemilia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely colour and it suits you so nicely :) Love and stuff x
    http://abigaillucy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I loved your hair. I sent an e-mail for an interview.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks awesome!

    itsfashionamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks really cool Kayla! Great way to start off the new year

    xx

    sftrend

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks amazing! I wish my school didn't start on Tuesday so I could something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it is so awesome and soo inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair is gorgeous. I love the waves. Red suit your real well :)

    Anyway, Happy New Year!

    http://the-aili.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. AS IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS!
    oh it looks gorgeous!
    i so wanted to go bright red, but like :/
    im so scared :')
    insane hair! :)

    katie
    www.kaatieeee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hair looks A-W-E-S-O-M-E! (I chose to spell it out because I'm doing a little cheer for ya' cuz it's just that amazing ;)
    I really wana dye my hair red but I'm too much of a fraidy-cat....
    Have a wonderful new year m'dear!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. don't mean to worry you but have you used those wella shaders and toners before? I used mahogany on my sisters hair, which had one strip which was bleached. The colour only came out on the bleached strip, faded to orange and then took a LONG time to come out..

    ReplyDelete