12.26.2010

CHRISTMAS DAY OUTFIT - MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!











I really should have posted this yesterday but ah well, I'm finally getting round to it, not that I've been doing much else. This is what I wore yesterday. I've had the santa hat for as long as I can remember, I'm not sure where its from, it seems quite old. The jumper is from a charity shop. The velvet leggings are from primark, I thought they were quite festive so I decided to pop them on and the shoes are from a charity shop.

I had a blackberry for Christmas but unfortunately the internet was so slow it took over 30 minutes to load one page, well, more like I gave up after 30 minutes. Its fine when the wifi is turned on but what about when I want to use it whilst I'm outside the house? which is the reason why I bought it in the first place. I took it back this morning to the dreaded overcrowded shopping center and they exchanged it for a new one straight away because they said it shouldn't even take up to five minuets to load a webpage, so I was quite pleased with that. I'm charging the new one as we speak, I hope it works!

Merry Christmas!
Kayla x x x

PS. I'm having a giveaway, click here :)

19 comments:

  1. you are so beautiful. Like your outfit.

    http://creativemind-studio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. velly velly cute :)

    hope you had a good day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you looked lovely!
    i have a blackberry and yeah you need wifi to have a good internet connection. if you're on bt or whatever it is, they're doing something to have a wifi connection when you're out of the house. i haven't actually tried it yet but my stepdad told me about the letter he received today so i might try it out.
    i don't know how long mine takes to load when i'm not connected to a wifi cause whenever i go on i am. i'll have to see sometime.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfit, I love your leggings! I got a pair in black for christmas, the texture's so interesting... I looked at some of your older posts btw. and I've gotta say you really have incredible style, I'm deffinately following ;)

    Hope your having a wonderful christmas m'dear!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kayla you are honestly the most adorable wee thing! Your blog's lovely and I always look forward to reading it :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the looks, whats your blackberry pin if you dont mind me having it :) ?xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. u look cute I really love ur hair:)
    http://youngseo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely jumper! Good luck with your new Blackberry, and hope you had a fabulous Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog, you have a new follower:)
    Merry Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love your style Kayla :)

    http://eleanordell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. those leggings are beautifoooooool. i'm in love with the velvet items in primark atm [: hope you had an awesome christmas kayla!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous pictures! You look so pretty :)
    My mom has a Blackberry and she hates it, then again this is my mom I'm talking about. Anyways, Happy Christmas :)

    http://danaisnotdated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. leggings look wicked ive never seen them in primark though, thought they were topshop! also i envy whoever got the toblerone under your tree <3 haha xxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the velvet leggings! perfect for the holidays : )

    ps- i'm having a leather jacket giveaway and would love for you to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those leggings are so cool! I've never seen anything like them before. I love your sweater too. I hope you love your BlackBerry, I live for mine!

    www.shopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, just having a look through your blog, its really nice! Ive read blogs for so long now, and itsonly recently that I thought to myself to stop being lazy and actually start doing my own one. Would be really grateful if you could have a look and tell me what you think, xx

    http://peaceandloveand.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete